"A" had her shower from my church this last weekend. It was AMAZING! She is so loved by so many people and she hasn't even arrived yet. I couldn't believe all of the wonderful gifts we received Saturday. Tracy, Janna, Stephanie and Julia were the hostessess for this shower. It was adorable! It was also nice to see some family and close friends from high school who showed up for the shower. We ate lots of good "brunch" food and had a great time visiting. I am pretty sure we are almost set for "A's" arrival! Here are some pictures from the shower...
Love these girls!!
It was the best shower EVER!! Thanks everyone!!






2 comments:
Love it! I get so excited to see a post from you. You are so much better than me at blogging and I've been doing it for years. Ha! I'm a little disappointed there are no pics of me and you from the shower on here. :(
Whitney! I am so glad I found your blog! You'll have to follow mine. I am also preggo with baby boy #2 (Bennett) and due March 5th so not too far from you. Congrats on baby A. Hope everything is going good. Are you teaching?
Post a Comment