BTW...13 days left of school!!! Oh how I can't wait! This summer, I have plans to go on the lake and spend lots of time outside with A! Teaching is one of the best jobs for a mom and I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with her. I am also looking forward to lunch dates with my friends and their babies this summer since we will all be off.
Love her so much!!
A is officially moved into her room without us upstairs now. For the last two weeks, Brent and I have stayed in one of the extra bedrooms upstairs with her. Ha! I never knew it would be so hard to leave her alone in her room. But finally, we have gotten a routine down and I feel better. With that being said... have any of you heard of AngelCare? It is a baby monitor that detects breathing movements when they are in their crib. It goes under the mattress. If it does not detect movement for 20 seconds it sends off an alarm. This thing is AMAZING!!! It gives me such peace of mind! For every movement it detects, a little green light blinks so you don't have to worry about waking your baby up by putting your hand on his/her stomach (we all do this)! I am able to get so much sleep at night. I bought mine off Amazon for around $60. Well worth it!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment